1. General Terms and Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply between the Real Beauty Rodica Popa EU (contractor) and the customer (client) for all services in hair removal and cosmetics as well as the offered ancillary services and product sales that are provided at the place of business. The version of the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time the contract is concluded is decisive.
The contractor and her employees carry out their services to the best of their knowledge and belief and according to the latest industry standards.
2. Customer Obligations
The customer is obliged to inform the contractor before the start of treatment about existing clinical pictures, in particular diabetes or allergies, in the anamnesis sheet.
3. Conclusion of contract
The offers are non-binding. Changes remain reserved within reasonable limits.
- By arranging an appointment for a service, the customer bindingly declares acceptance of the contract offer.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the receipt of the booking request will be confirmed to the customer immediately.
- The access provision does not yet represent a binding acceptance of the booking.
The binding acceptance of the booking takes place with a written or telephone confirmation of the appointment.
4. Prices and terms of payment
- All prices for the execution of the services are based on the current price lists, which are available for inspection at the place of business or can be called up on the Internet. In case of doubt, the prices on the internet apply.
- New price lists automatically replace all previous ones and are valid as soon as they are published in stores or on the Internet.
- The stated prices (treatments and goods for sale) include the statutory value-added tax.
- The prices are due for payment in cash at the place of business immediately after the treatment has been completed, without any discount being deducted.
- Payments by direct debit or on account are not accepted.
5. Changes and Reservation
- The contractor reserves the right to make interim changes to the type and scope of the treatments and the prices.
- When new terms and conditions or new offers and price lists are published, all previous ones lose their validity.
6. Reservation of proprietary rights
The contractor retains ownership of the goods (goods for sale) until all claims from an ongoing business relationship have been settled in full.
7. Treatment failures / treatment times / treatment duration
Appointments for treatment, including appointments made over the phone, are considered binding upon receipt of the appointment confirmation.
Appointments can be changed up to 24 hours (on working days) before the agreed appointment. Messages on the answering machine and by email cannot be read or read from Saturday to Monday 9:30 a.m. or on public holidays, so it is not possible to answer them.
If the customer cannot or does not want to keep an agreed appointment and if this was not postponed or cancelled in good time, the following applies, unless otherwise agreed:
- For treatments that have already been paid for (e.g. vouchers or subscriptions), there is no entitlement to a refund or partial refund of the price paid.
- In the case of unpaid treatments, the obligation to pay the agreed treatment price, but at least a cancellation fee of 75% of the price, remains.
- The treatment time begins when the client arrives in the treatment room.
- If the customer is late, the originally agreed treatment date applies. The missed time will only be made up if this does not affect the rest of the day.
- If the customer is late to such an extent that the booked treatment can no longer be carried out without disrupting the further course of the schedule and/or if there are waiting times for the following customers if full use is made of them, the contractor reserves the right to charge the full price for the appointment to be calculated, but to be shortened accordingly, so that the following customers can be treated and served to their full satisfaction.
8. Appointment calendar
The agreed individual appointments are entered in an appointment calendar created for the customers. Each appointment is confirmed in writing (electronically). The dates entered in the appointment calendar or electronic index sheet are the subject of this agreement.
9. Consultations / Treatments
All consultations and treatments are to be seen as part of healthcare and do not replace a doctor or alternative practitioner. Customers are asked to point out any fungal diseases, diabetes, allergies, medication, hypersensitivity or other physical complaints in order to be able to adjust the treatments accordingly and to avoid any unfavourable influences.
10. Treatment exclusion
The contractor reserves the right to refuse to carry out treatments if there are health or hygienic reasons to the contrary.
The customer undertakes to behave appropriately during the visit to the studio. If the customer continues to behave improperly even after a warning, the contractor has the right to expel the customer from the studio and, if necessary, to ban them from the premises.
11. Special offers / Vouchers
- Ongoing special offers do not have to be designated as such by the company.
- Special offers are only valid during the advertised period and are to be taken advantage of during this time or are valid as long as they are in stock.
- Gift vouchers are valid indefinitely, but it is desirable to redeem them within 12 months.
- Vouchers and subscriptions are fully transferable. When they are redeemed, they revert to the possession of the client. Lost or stolen vouchers and subscriptions will not be replaced – even if the receipt is presented. Incompletely paid, damaged or falsified vouchers may be rejected.
- Discounts, price reductions, special prices and other reductions cannot be combined. Promotional vouchers are always credited to the list price and can only be redeemed once per person. Cash payments are not possible.
12. Services by Third Parties and Employees
The contractor is entitled to have contractually required treatments carried out by a competent third party who works in its name and on its account.
The customer agrees to the collection, processing and use of his personal data. A storage takes place exclusively in the context of the execution of his order and the further business transaction. If necessary, the data will also be passed on to the companies involved in the business transaction. In addition, there is no transfer to third parties.
The customer can revoke his consent to the storage and purposeful processing of his data at any time in writing or by sending an e-mail.
14. Claims for Defects / Warranty
- Claims by the customer due to defective execution of the treatment or delivery can only be asserted within 5 days and are limited to supplementary performance, whereby the contractor can either provide supplementary performance through repair or subsequent delivery.
- After this period, no claim for defects can be asserted.
- The right to supplementary performance expires immediately if another institute or the customer himself has made changes to the treatment (e.g. when using his own creams that are not recommended or sold by the studio) or improper after-treatment or independent corrections have been carried out.
- If the supplementary performance fails, the customer has the right to either reduce the payment or withdraw from the contract.
- In the case of insignificant defects, a right of withdrawal is excluded.
- Further warranty claims of the customer, in particular due to consequential damages, are excluded. This does not apply in the event of intent, gross negligence and the breach of essential or typical contractual obligations by the contractor or in the event of injury to life, body or health of the customer. The right to withdraw from the contract remains unaffected.
15. Disclaimer of liability
If the customer fails to inform the contractor before the start of treatment about existing clinical pictures or allergies that prevent treatment, the contractor shall not be liable for any consequential damage.
The contractor accepts no liability for clothes and valuables that are carried by the customer or forgotten in the company.
16. Incidental Provisions
The law of the Republic of Austria applies exclusively to the contract concluded with the contractor and to these terms and conditions.
Deviating or supplementary provisions to this contract, such as ancillary agreements, are only binding if they have been confirmed in writing by the contractor.
17. Severability Clause
Should individual provisions of the contract with the customer, including these General Terms and Conditions, be or become wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
The wholly or partially ineffective regulation should be replaced by a regulation whose economic success comes as close as possible to that of the ineffective one.
Place of jurisdiction is Vienna.